Friday, September 15, 2017

Otonano Guwa Crowdfunding [Updated]

I noticed that my translation of Mother and Child Game created a lot of interest, and people have been asking me if I can do the other 2 volumes.

The other 2 volumes are:

Siblings Game



Mother and Son Game (Part 2)



The 2 books have been bought, and are with the scanner.

Mother and Child Game Part 2 has been scanned by someone else so we will be dropping scanning of that one.

Scanlation cost for Mother and Son Game is $85 (translation + editing). This is about the same rate as Mother and Son Game Part 1, it is very text heavy. FUNDED + COMPLETED (see update 7 below)

We are now seeking $52 to get Sibling Game shipped and scanned (in USD). Total amount funded for far: $2.33 / $52.

Siblings Game has been uploaded. Scanlation price for this will be $105 (translation + editing). $2.33 / $105.


For more information about how to contribute, please use the email form on the right or send me a PM on E-Hentai.

-----
UPDATE 1: The books have been ordered, thanks to $25 from an E-Hentai member.

UPDATE 2: The books have been bought, I need $76 to get them shipped and scanned.

UPDATE 3: Because I couldn't leave the books with the shop, I had to personally pay $30 for them to be shipped to the guy scanning it. Still looking for other people to help with these costs.

UPDATE 4: Someone else has uploaded a scan of volume 2.

UPDATE 5: The plan now is to only get Siblings Game book scanned.

UPDATE 6: Mother and Son Game scanlation had been funded.

UPDATE 7: Mother and Son Game part 2 has been completed. People who paid get to see it first. Will be posted here later on.

UPDATE 8: Siblings Game has been scanned by someone else. The scanlation price has been set.

17 comments:

  1. Send you a PM on e-hentai forums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Send me an email using the form or send a E-Hentai private message to N04h.

      Delete
    2. Don't you have PayPal that's easy to send money

      Delete
    3. Paypal can ban you if you use it for adult content. That's why I'm being cautious.

      Delete
    4. Updated the opening post.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes you can towards the Siblings Game book.

      Delete
    2. Oh sure i still have some bday money on my paypal but i just want to see mother and s 2 tho

      Delete
    3. I'll send you the link to it when you send money.

      Delete
    4. Oh ok well whats the emai? And shoot i can only do paipal i saw the messege above

      Delete
    5. Send email to: apple_and_banana@hotmail.com (this is *NOT* my paypal email) and I will give you my paypal account email.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. When will you be uploading it for everyone? Just to know, thanks mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. someone already uploaded the raws for sibling game on ex https://exhentai.org/g/1109651/dfd5844ecc/

    ReplyDelete